On September 12 2017, Tim Cook and his team at Apple will hold their first event in thier new Home and HQ, the Apple Campus; in the Steve Jobs Theature. Invites were sent out to the media this week.
Sources in the European Apple distribution network outline the following:
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to be discontinued
- iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus to fill the “cheaper” iPhone spot this year.
- New design iPhone 8 to fill the premium spot
- iPhone SE will still be available.
This makes for quite a different line up Han what is currently available.
To be clear the iPhone line up as of the 12 September (or just after) will be;
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7s
- iPhone 7s Plus
- iPhone X / Special Edition
We will have to wait until September 12th to find out if these sources were correct.